While making travel decisions, choose which destination is the safest for your pet. Most pets are always better in the home. But if you have decided to bring them along with you, read some tips carefully for safe and stress-free travel.
Travel by road with Pets: The best place for the dog and cat is in your car when you are going to travel.
• Dogs can be kept safe in a crate which has been anchored to the vehicle using a seatbelt or any other source. The seat belt is always useful for preventing your dog from roaming into the car and being a cause of distraction for the driver.
• Usually cats are not comfortable travelling in the car, so for their safety keep them in a carrier and secure it with the seat belt.
• Keep the pets in the back seat of the car. It will save the pet in case of any accident or crash.
• Pets can be injured by sticking their head outside the window or they may get sick by having cold air into the lungs. So keep the window up for their safety.
• Never leave your pets alone in the car.
Travel by Airplane with Pets: Air travel may not be safe for your pets.
• It is recommended that don’t travel with pets through the airplane unless it is absolutely necessary to bring them with you. Air travel is dangerous for animals especially for bulldogs, Persian cats and pugs.
• If you are planning to bring your pets on holiday trip, choose the best source of travelling.
• If transporting the pet by air is the only option, reserve the cabin for additional fee where it can travel with you.
• Luton valet parking is also suggested to you, through which you can easily and safely take your pets towards flight without getting into the trouble of parking.
Read these instructions carefully and never forget to follow the tips because it help you to make your travel easy and comfortable with your pets.